- Pacesetter in Personalized Learning
June 2017, EdNext
This in-depth article uses examples of Summit Learning projects to illustrate how Summit Learning can transform the classroom experience for students and teachers.
- I Love This Cutting-Edge School Design
August 2016, Gates Notes
Hear from Bill Gates on his introduction to Summit Learning, and why he believes that redesigning education is so critical.
- The Schools of the Future
January 2016, US News & World Report
This articles provides an extensive view of what a personalized learning model looks like in the classroom through a visit to a local Summit Public School.
- Meet the Superintendent Who Helped Save Washington's Charter Schools
June 2017, Bright Magazine
A story of district-level collaboration and partnership between public schools and charters in Washington.
- How Education Must Change: Seeking Mission And Purpose In The Jobless Economy
June 2017, Forbes
This article discusses what the new economy means for education, and how personalized learning programs can drive better career readiness for students.
- Distinctly Equitable: How This Chicago School Makes Competency-Based Learning Work
June 2017, EdSurge
A profile of a Summit Learning school in Chicago discusses how personalized learning can help create a more equitable school experience for every student.
- Tulsa Schools reflect on New Learning Program
May 2017, FOX 23
News clip about how local Oklahoma schools are implementing Summit Learning, with school leader perspectives on the changes they've seen in the classroom.
- How Personalized Learning Starts with Less Teacher Talk
Jan 2017, EdSurge
This contributed article from a high school math teacher shows how Summit Learning empowers her students to learn differently.
- I'm Teaching Like My Hair's On Fire
October 2016, BrightReads
This contributed article from a middle school teacher covers the changes he's seen in his classroom since implementing Summit Learning.
- Innovating to Accelerate Gains at Truesdell Education Campus in Washington, DC
April 2016, Lexington Institute
The story of Truesdell High School, a Summit Learning PK-8 public school in DC that serves nearly 600 students, almost of half of whom are English language learners and all of whom qualify for free or reduced-price lunch.
- Despite its high-tech profile, Summit charter network makes teachers, not computers, the heart of personalized learning
March 2016, Hechinger Report
An extensive piece about the role of the teacher within a Summit Learning school.
- Meet three schools that will use technology to personalize learning. What will they learn?
October 2015, Hechinger Report
This article features case studies of three schools in California, Texas and Washington DC that are using Summit Learning.
- The World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies of 2015 in Education
February 2015, Fast Company
Summit makes #4 on a list of Top 10 Innovative companies in education for our approach to personalized learning.